Friday, January 11, 2008

The beginings

What class to choose?
Each class are fun to play. Beastlords, Necros and druids are among the best solo class. warriors, rogues and enchanters are among the worst for solo. You can get a good description of classes
on Everquest official site .

Where do I spend my points?
Where you think its gonna be useful logically. My main advice is whatever character you have, make sure you have at least 80 str because you are gonna be hit on at a point or another and THE WEAKS ALWAYS DIE.

Now I created my char and logged in what do I do?

You should be looking for Arias by pressing the FIND button in the Action window. By talking to him he should send him to gloomingdeep. Once there talk to valhara and she will give you Kobold skull charm.
From there you can fight right there(dont forget to bind with the soulbinder) or talk to arias and return to your home city.

1 comment:

dew1960 said...

I was thinking of making my own Server to login and play on via the eqemu login. I know I can make myself a GM if I want to, but I was wondering if Macroquest2 works with EQEMU. I would not use it on someone else's server but wanted to play with a bit on my own server to see what it is all about. Would this work?